Friday, August 21, 2009

7 Things About Me

The Editorial Ass blog (aka Moonrat) has a great post today entitled 7 Things About Me.

Here's the link http://editorialass.blogspot.com/

Following along with her post, here are the 7 things about me:

1. My dad chose my middle name - it’s my mom’s first name, which she hates.

2. I can’t read or watch anything without a happy ending. My teenagers screen movies for me because I become quite an embarrassing mess if it’s a sad ending. Worse - I scream - loudly - if it's scary.

3. I love working with troubled kids - although I think that explains my penchant for romance, fantasy and happy endings.

4. Never owned a pet growing up.

5. Had three very vivid imaginary friends - possibly in response to #4 :)

6. I’m a Trekkie - oops, did I say that out loud? No costumes or toys though, so it’s okay. Right?

7. I love the smell of coffee, but can’t stand the taste. Earl Grey tea for me!

Anyone out there willing to share?

No comments: