Wow! It's been quite a few days - I've received 2 awards from 2 very sweet and awesome bloggers :)
Sara McLung over at her blog: The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler awarded me the Honest Scrap Blogger award. If you haven't checked out Sara's blog, pop on over.
Courtney Reese at her blog: Work in Progress awarded me the Best Blogger award. Another blog definitely worth a visit!!
Thank you to both of you - you're awesome!
Now, I'm not quite following the rules - those of you who know me well won't be terribly surprised :) As I've already listed a few things you don't know about me, I'll not torture you with a whole list - just a couple...
1. I still (yes, STILL) can't get Blogger to accept me posting pictures in the body of the blog. I'm fairly computer literate. Really. The kids at school are regularly impressed by my computer skills. Again, really. I'm probably the most tech-savvy person in the school. REALLY!! So, why won't it let me post a picture??? *sigh*
2. I did finally get Blogger to accept me putting links in my post! (Wild cheering please) Sad, I know, but my excuse is I didn't start blogging until just before school began. Not a lot of time to spend on the peripherals.
3. I'm reading a Banned Book to my kids at school. Fun!
4. I'm a BIG sap with movies, books, kids, puppies, commercials, parent-teacher-student interviews, ...
5. When I was little I used to walk across the top of swing sets on dares :)
Okay - now to the fun part! I've awarded blogs to several other bloggy types before, so I'll pass on those lovely folks. You can check them out here I'll also try to avoid some great bloggers who were also awarded by Sara or Courtney. I'm also limiting myself to 7 which was NOT easy! I'll leave it to these folks to snag whichever blog award they'd like! So....
1. RK Lewis at Needle City for the noir crime novel lover in you :)
2. Natalie Bahm Natalie is a great blogger and provides such thoughtful posts!
3. Michele Emrath at Southern City Mysteries offers all kinds of Down South smarts
4. Megan Rebekah at Megan Rebekah Blogs...And Writes Check out her Dear Nano, oops, Dear John letter :)
5. RK Charron over at BOOKS If you like to know what is being released, and where the contests are, you need to check out this blog!
6. Layna Pimentel at Stomping Ground for the Supernatural Layna is one of the best multi-tasking writers I know!
7. Belle over at Ms. Bookish Belle's blog is FULL of fun stuff including awesome lists of book giveaways!
Phew! Okay - that's all for now. Check out some of these fine folks - you won't regret it at all :)