Summer is getting closer! My excuse for hoarding these awards is that my life in June is crazy chaotic. I haven't posted as often and haven't even had the time to do a post with a lot of links. Sad but true.
Dave Bartlett at Bartie-Blog
Bec at Gaining My Writing Wings
Erinn at Something Else to Distract Me
These are all super creative people who are well worth a visit. You won't be disappointed! Check them out.
For this award I'm supposed to follow some rules (this doesn't always happen in my life). Let's see...
1. Thank the folks and link them (that one's easy!)
2. Share 7 things about myself (yikes!)
3. Pass along to 15 bloggers (this linking time is why I have been hoarding :))
4. Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award (I hope this happens - no promises!)
Here we go...
7 Things About Me
1. I'm a tennis addict. Currently watching Wimbledon & really unhappy I worked during the marathon match - all 3 days of it!!!
2. Once upon a time I played on a tennis team. Not very well, but I played. Practising was fun, playing in tournaments was oh-so-scary. Needless to say there are no trophies in my attic.
3. I'm going to the Roger's Cup (Toronto) - tennis tournament - in the summer and the top 40 men are supposed to be there! Can't wait!! :)
4. I love flowers, but don't know all that much about them. There's a pretty thing growing in my garden right now I don't remember planting. I think it's a weed. Gotta have my mom come by & see :)
5. Daisies are my favourite flower.
6. I nearly hit a small child once while playing horseshoes. No, he wasn't near the post. Sigh. Apparently not my sport.
7. Mushrooms and pineapple are my favourite pizza toppings.
Phew. Okay - 15 versatile bloggers it is...
1. Alex J. Cavanaugh
2. Anne Spollen
3. DL Hammons at Cruising Altitude
4. Layinda at Layinda's Blog
5. Medeia Sharif
6. Stephen Tremp at Breakthrough Blogs
7. Lola Sharp at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword