One Significant Moment at a Time is hosting a very cool blogfest. The BPB blogfest - aka the Bernard Pivot Blogfest - is to celebrate her 500 followers. Wow!! Way to go Nicole!
Here's what Nicole had to say about the blogfest...
Anyone who's watched Inside the Actor's Studio will be familiar with the questionnaire. The show's host, James Lipton, asks it of every celebrity guest at the close of the interview. The questionnaire was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, for the cultural series he hosted on French television from 1991-2001, called Bouillon de Culture.
So here we go. Here's Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Music, laughter, art, sunshine
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
I'm a teacher - I don't use those! :) When pressed, I will say 'piddlepop'
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter, music, songbirds
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Chainsaws, dentist drills, forks on plates
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Author, marine biologist, computer programmer, animation artist, horse rancher, researcher, sports analyst, counsellor, special effects creator, photographer, photo-journalist, architect, director, chef, ... (okay, I'll stop now!)
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
The library is in that direction...
That was fun! Thanks Nicole - if you haven't visited her, make sure you do. Also check out her blog for a list of all the entrants.
What's a profession that always sounded interesting to you?