- one that I make Every. Single. Time is "int he" instead of "in the". It would make my life a lot easier if int wasn't a word!
- I also have to backspace and fix the "dl" instead of "ld" on "could/couldn't" and "would/wouldn't" pretty much every time
- teh instead of the (According to this list the is the #1 misspelled word using a QWERTY keyboard)
- when I type "and" the "d" is often attached to the next word instead of itself
- I also switch up there, three, theer with alarming regularity.
How about you? What typos drive you mad? Do you stop & fix too?