As usual, I put my people watching skills into action and found lots of interesting quirks that may appear in future characters!
- One of the self-proclaimed 'Crazy Aunts' who tapped couples on the shoulder all night, insisting they kiss on demand to show respect for the newlyweds
- The Grandfather who dressed identically to his grandson - right down to the cowboy boots, bow tie and shining bucking bronco belt buckle
- The groomsman who decided it would be much more comfortable without a shirt
- And the multiple elderly ladies who celebrated his choice. Loudly
- The friend from out of town who crashed into a car on the way, brought 2 different shoes, and forget the engagement ring he was gong to give to his girlfriend that night
- The young woman who wore orange (BRIGHT orange!) shoes because they DIDN'T match her outfit and she figured that would ensure no disasters for the couple on their special day
- The young man who sighed lustily after one of the bridesmaids all night long. She never even looked his way ... which probably made her fiance happy
- The granddaughter who answered the same questions from her grandfather (who suffers from Alzheimer's) all night and made sure he danced the night away when he thought she was his late wife
How about you? What interesting characters did you meet this weekend?