Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Bloo Moosiversary!

 One year ago, the first three Bloo Moose books hit the shelves. Hard to believe it's been a year. And a great one at that!

A huge thank you to everyone! I've had so much support over the last year.

  • blog posts
  • guest posts
  • tweets and retweets
  • cheerleaders in so many corners
  • readers
  • reviewers
  • kind words
  • friends - so many amazing friends
So thank you!

Happy birthday, Bloo Moose! You're 1!!

If you're interested in any of the books, check out my website for easy links. Reaching For Family will be out in the world on August 10!



15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And now it's a giant series - well done!

M.J. Fifield said...

Congratulations, Jemi! You're a rock star!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks so much, Alex - for everything!

Jemi Fraser said...

LOL - not hardly, but thanks!!

Elephant's Child said...

A very, very happy Bloo Moosiversary to you. With more to come (which is my greedy self on display).

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I saw that on FaceBook - congrats!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks so much, Sue! I'm having such fun with these books!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks, Diane!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats on your anniversary and on getting so many books out in the series in a year!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks, Natalie! Stockpiling them before I published was a good idea!

Deniz Bevan said...

Woo hoo! Happy anniversary!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks so much, Deniz!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks so much, Patty! :)

Chrys Fey said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you published that many books in a year. Amazing! You deserve a round of applause. <3

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks Chrys! I was stockpiling before I hit Publish on Book 1 though :)