JES over at Running After My Hat apparently sorta/kinda/maybe started the idea last year, and Moonrat suggested it for this past weekend. There's even a map at JES's site showing where all the
Because I'm a
I succeeded in completing my 8 hours of writing, but it took me 2 days to do it. Not sure if it still counts, but I'm counting it anyway. I wrote 3 new chapters of my wip, revised the first 20 pages of the same wip, worked on the query, created an outline & wrote 2 blog posts! Fun stuff!
Did anyone else out there participate? If you did, did any of your 8 hours come in longer snatches than 30 minutes? If so, I'm very jealous!
On another note, I received a few more blog awards. I'll spread them out over the next few posts! Today, my thanks go to the wonderful Mason Canyon over at her great blog Thoughts in Progress. Mason has a great line up of guest bloggers, and she's always got something fun & interesting to say! Mason awarded me Lesa's
1. I once spray painted myself completely blue in order to be a Smurf.
2. I snuck candles to eat as a child - apparently a vitamin deficiency.
3. I bought my entire wedding outfit for under $150.
4. I once wrote a fan letter to Donny Osmond & have a signed photo to prove it.
5. I have never owned a pet.
6. I have never visited the United States.
Any guesses? Is it too easy? This was HARD!! So, in the spirit of sharing pain, I'd like to pass this along to:
Simon over at Constant Revision
Nisa over at Swordplay! Wordplay!: The Magic of Writing
Mari Juniper at Mari's Randomities
I'm probably supposed to pass it along to more people, but I have 3 more awards to give, so I'm limiting myself :) Have fun!!