The lovely Jacqueline Gardner tagged me while my computer was away in the hands of the Repair Gods & Goddesses - the first time. If you haven't met Jacque yet, please pop on over and introduce yourself! :)
1. What is your dream vacation?
I'd love to go on an African photo safari. I'd especially love to see the silverbacks in the Rwandan mountains, but there are so many amazing sights to see there. We're doing so much damage to our planet and our fellow species, I don't know how much longer they'll be around.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
A little bit of both. In my job, I'm an overplanner, but I don't always follow the plan. As long as I have the plan in place in my head, I have no problems changing it. That gives me the best of both worlds. :)
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don't dare do it.
I'm not the bravest person in the world, so this changes. But I never thought I'd write a manuscript or a blog either - and I certainly never thought I'd be brave enough to query an agent, so whatever's on that list, might not be there for long!
4. What's your biggest phobia?
Snakes. *shudder* They don't have legs! 'Nuff said.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
My Kindle, my iPod (both with neverending batteries!) and a barrel full of sunscreen!
6. Name three blessings in your life.
My family, my job and my imagination.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
Finnegan. Long story :)
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Hmm, I think I'll add the Canadian Prime Minister into the meeting. I'd ask them both why kids and their welfare aren't the number one priority. And I'd tell them to start fixing that.
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
Tough one! I think I'd choose to be Lessa - dragon rider of Pern.
10. What is your favorite quote?
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi
I've had this quote up in every classroom I've had. Love it!
So, choose one question and tell me what your answer would be.
My computer is back in Repair Land *sigh*, so I may be a little slow responding until it returns!