Like most kids, I dreamed big and dreamed often. Some people have always known what they wanted to do with their lives. Not me. Almost everything seemed enticing (still does). Over the years some of the jobs I dreamed of were pretty diverse:
- marine biologist
- sports reporter or analyst
- producer/director of Broadway plays or movies
- cartoonist or animator
- computer programmer
- chef or baker
- psychologist or art therapist for kids
- scientist in the field of artificial intelligence
- special effects person for the movies
- photojournalist for National Geographic
- athlete (tennis or volleyball, sadly I definitely lacked the talent!)
- and, of course, writer and teacher
I'm over at From the Write Angle today talking about the life/growth cycle of dreams. I hope you'll join the discussion!
So, out of curiosity, what were your dreams when you were a little one? What did you want to 'be'?