Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
October 6 question - In your writing, where do you draw the line, with either topics or language?
My hard lines in the sand don't involve sex or language. You'll find both in my novels. I write heart-warming romantic suspense with good people who earn happy endings. Some cursing and a steamy scene or two included. Those are normal parts of everyday life for many people.
My hard lines in the sand are around other issues:
- kids will not be harmed
- diversity will be celebrated in all its beauty
- anyone who is racist will be a villain
- science will be believed
- Good will always triumph over Evil
- people will learn to accept and love themselves
- love will be caring and kind and generous
- people will overcome tragic backgrounds
- created families will have your back
- love will always find a way
I recently took this pic of the first 9 books in the Bloo Moose series. It gives me a thrill to see them like this. A dream I'm not sure I ever truly believed would become a reality. Thanks to everyone who's supporting me along this joyous journey! It's not a journey I could have ever travelled alone!
Link for ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/
Or, if you’d like to join my review team, I’ll send you a free copy. Just leave your email in the comments.
365 days of inspiration and Bible wisdom to lighten your heart.