Wednesday, January 3, 2024

IWSG & Built Of Steel

The Insecure Writer's Support Group is the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh. He, his clones, minions, friends, and fellow authors make it an amazing event every month.


IWSG badge

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!  

***

January 3 question: Do you follow back your readers on BookBub or do you only follow back other authors?

I generally only follow back other authors now, although that was different when I first joined up.

***

If you enjoy small-town romantic suspense, Built Of Steel releases next week! (Jan 9)


When your heart is the weakest link


***

I hope 2024 is kind, gentle, and generous to you and yours!

May your hard work make your dreams come true!



20 comments:

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

Your new book sounds exciting! I've added it to my TBR :-)

Ronel visiting for IWSG day An Author’s Goals for 2024

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on your upcoming release!

Yvonne Osborne said...

And I wish the same to you Jemi. Thanks for your friendship and support. Happy New Year!!

Pat Garcia said...

Hi, Jemi,
Happy New Year.
Wishing you all the best for 2024.
Shalom shalom

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Jemi. You have found your niche.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Happy New Year! Congrats on your new release. You're off to a good start for 2024.

M.J. Fifield said...

Congratulations on your newest release! I'm so excited for you!!!

Happy New Year!

emaginette said...

Congrats on your latest release. Much success!

Anna from elements of emaginette

Cathrina Constantine said...

Happy New Year Jemi!

Wishing you much success in 2024 and with your New Book!!

cleemckenzie said...

Your new title is intriguing!

Elephant's Child said...

Your ninth book? Congratulations.
Love your New Year wishes too. Thank you.

Olga Godim said...

Congrats on your upcoming book, Jemi. I wish you many readers.

Sarah Foster said...

Congrats on the new release!

diedre Knight said...

Congratulations on your newest release! Sweet wishes right back at you, Jemi ;-)

Patricia JL said...

I must confess I never thought of BookBub as a place readers go. Which is silly given it's about books, but I've never dived into it and have no idea what it's capable of.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on the new release. I hope 2024 treats you great.

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks everyone!
I hope 2024 is a wonderful year for everyone :)

Nas said...

Congratulations on your new book release, Jemi! I'm off to get it.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jemi - well done on the new release ... the title makes for enticing reading ... especially as its part of a series. Good luck with the new year ... 2024 should be good to us - I feel ... take care and cheers Hilary

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks, Nas!

Hilary - I feel that too - 2024 is going to be great!